In this weeks episode, Rico does an in-depth analysis of the processes required in registering your company in China. He talks pros and cons and reveals a few pro tips to make your business life
in China much easier.
- How and where to register your company.
- When to open office in Mainland China vs Hong Kong.
- Tips on taxes and banking.
- Personnel (positions you need)
- Registration costs (including bank balance requirements)
In this episode Rico interviews his marketing intern Marcello Di Pierro, aspiring entrepenur and future marketing expert.
- Why China?
- How did he came across Rico?
- "Oh Fuck it! I`m going to China!"
- First weeks in the office
- The power of video
- Plans for the future
- What changes moving to another country brings
In this episode ChinaMike & Rico dig deep to share their successes, FAILURES from 2016, what they learnt and their goals for 2017.
- Content Schedule! (Yes, the podcast will be more consistent!)
- Financial Targets
- Cohesion Between Multiple Businesses
- Ambitious Fitness Goals
- Potential Internships
What happens as your business grows to the next level? Rico and ChinaMike talk about what to look out for as business expands and how to manage the growth.
- Scaling a business
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Working for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Avoiding negative output when hiring staff