In this episode ChinaMike & Rico dig deep to share their successes, FAILURES from 2016, what they learnt and their goals for 2017.
- Content Schedule! (Yes, the podcast will be more consistent!)
- Financial Targets
- Cohesion Between Multiple Businesses
- Ambitious Fitness Goals
- Potential Internships
In our first episode of 2017 (which was recorded in 2016), Rico sat down with Harrison Bevins - whom you might remember from Ep 19 Inside Rico's Private Mastermind - to discuss what life lessons you might learn in your first year in the wild wild East.
- Getting over cold stares and being shoved in and out of elevators
- The strategies we used to settle into life in China
- Living in Taipei for comfort vs Guangzhou for hustle
- Why no one concurs China in a year