In this episode Rico interviews his marketing intern Marcello Di Pierro, aspiring entrepenur and future marketing expert.
- Why China?
- How did he came across Rico?
- "Oh Fuck it! I`m going to China!"
- First weeks in the office
- The power of video
- Plans for the future
- What changes moving to another country brings
"Lower your expectations so you can get results that you want in China," is one of the most memorable quotes from Rico's first ever turn as a podcast interviewee.
In this special episode (originally posted by the Four Seas One Family Podcast) you'll get to learn a bit more about the personal elements throughout Rico's life - that led him to leave the comforts of Canada and head to China:
- Rico's preference of PS3 over exploration on his first trip to Guangzhou
- How entrepreneurship is part of his DNA
- The differences between "American" Chinese Food & ACTUAL Chinese food