In the episode we focus on ChinaMike's love and history playing semi-pro ball in China, also known as "Wildball." He waxed lyrical on topics such as:
- Not knowing people were getting paid off of his playing time, while he played for fun
- The key differences between basketball in the Wild Wild East & the U.S.
- How to identify sleazy agents that will sell you a dream and give you a nightmare
- Which basketball players from the West succeed, which players fail and why
- What happens when someone who's never been outside of the US, finds themselves playing in front of 10,000 screaming fans, in the most remote villages of China
Resources - Listed As Mentioned: