ChinaMike & Rico, took a break from the holiday festivities to break down how they've hired, fired and managed employees in a foreign country. They touched on:
- The best ways to attract star employees that suit your business
- Why having a "higher education" isn't always a positive sign in the recruitment process
- If the younger Chinese generation is beginning to admire the "startup culture"
- Whether or not you have to micro-manage all your employees
- ChinaMike's horror story on what can go wrong when you give too much trust and what red flags to look out for
- The importance systemizing and automation, when managing a company in China
- The apps and strategies that the Source Find Asia team uses to automate and work remotely