In this episode we had the pleasure of talking to Neil Woodfine COO of Remitsy. His Fintech startup processes international payment into China (at the moment) through Bitcoin. Which allows for faster and cheaper transactions than your typical international wire transfer.
- What Bitcoin and Blockchain tech is and how it's going to affect the future.
- How you can save money on international payments through Remitsy's service.
- Why YOUR banks are trying to adopt the blockchain technology ASAP.
- How convoluted the traditional SWIFT network (wire transfer) system is.
- The biggest misconceptions behind Bitcoin, Blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies in general.
Resources - Listed As Mentioned:
Top 3 Apps He Uses Everyday