A short episode where Rico and Mike remind us of that good old #T.I.C., "This Is China." The guys discuss some of the off the wall situations they find themselves in living and working in the Middle Country (Zhong Guo).
Stay tuned for:
* Sights and sounds of a Chinese gym
* The Smokehouse aka the office bathroom
* Donnie Does China
In our first episode of 2017 (which was recorded in 2016), Rico sat down with Harrison Bevins - whom you might remember from Ep 19 Inside Rico's Private Mastermind - to discuss what life lessons you might learn in your first year in the wild wild East.
- Getting over cold stares and being shoved in and out of elevators
- The strategies we used to settle into life in China
- Living in Taipei for comfort vs Guangzhou for hustle
- Why no one concurs China in a year